Frequently Asked Questions
What is your cancellation policy?
· Full refund due to COVID-19 border closures and for cancellation notice provided over 48 hours minus any credit card fees.
· 50% refund for cancellation notice provided between 24 and 48 hours.
· Nil refund for cancellation notice provided under 24 hours.
· Nil refund provided if a passenger is denied boarding due to passenger weights exceeding those quoted on booking resulting in an exceedance of aircraft maximum take-off weight.
· Full refund if cancelled due to weather or operational reasons.
· Voucher issued for use or refund within three years if unable to operate due to extraordinary events beyond our control e.g. global pandemic.
Can we take kids on your tours?
Yes, you most certainly can. Babies will sit on a parent's lap up until 2 years of age. After that, they will have their own seat.
2 children under the age of 13 years can share a seat if they do not exceed 70kg combined weight.
Is there an age limit for your tours?
No, there is no age limit.
Is there weight restrictions and if so, what are they?
If using the Robinson R44 Helicopter, there is an individual seat limit of 136kg and a combined passenger weight limit per helicopter of 270kg.
If using the Bell JetRanger, there is no individual seat limit and the combined passenger weight limit is 360kg.
It is imperative that we receive accurate weights at the time of booking as this ensures that we load the helicopters correctly in line with CASA regulations.
What pubs do you stop at on a full day Heli Pub Crawl?
We visit the following pubs in order: The Lodge of Dundee, Crab Claw Island Resort, Darwin River Tavern, Goat Island Lodge and the Noonamah Tavern.
Do your full day tours in include lunch?
Lunch is only included on the Kakadu Day Trip, Kakadu Waterfall Tour, Heli Fishing, Heli Fish Pub Crawl and Three National Parks in Three Days.
Can you take beer on the helicopter?
We do not have room for an esky on our Heli Pub Crawl, however you can take an "airy" (our equivalent of one for the road) on the helicopter between pubs.
There may be room to BYO on a Heli Fishing tour. Please ask at the time of booking.
What happens if it rains on the day of our tour?
During the Wet Season, we keep a close eye on the weather and if the conditions don't allow us to fly, we will cancel your tour. We try to reschedule where possible, and if we can't then a full refund less credit card fees will be provided.
Can you guarantee that we will catch a fish on the Heli Fishing tour?
Just like all fishing there are no guarantees that you will catch a fish. We do however guarantee that we will give you the best opportunity possible and we will try several land and fish sites to increase your chances on the day.
Can we bring our own fishing gear on a Heli Fishing Tour?
Yes, you are welcome to bring along your own rod, reel and tackle.